Welcome!

This is a blog for the descendants of the Cones Family in America. We welcome all descendants of the Cones Family here. Please feel free to ask any questions or help update any information here. Please understand that while we are still in the process of verifying information, all dates, names and other information are subject to change given reasonable documentation. With every family, every generation, the legacies and stories will be different and will change. We believe the names of each descendant are properly placed, but keep in mind we are bound to have a mistake someplace. If you feel there is improper information here or you wish to further that information to help others, please respectfully submit your information in a comment to any post, so that we can have it verified and ensure that the correct information is placed properly. Please know that as we continue to current and verify descendants, those that are still living for their privacy and protection, we will only note their gender and their birth year - not the actual date. This is to protect the identity of those still living. This blog is © 2014-2017 Cones Family.

Search Find A Grave

Search 140.9 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

Drop Box: FREE Genealogy Resources

*Genealogy Resources* Please note: At the time this is created, All resources are FREE. **Be sure pop up blocker is unchecked to open links in dropbox** .

Sunday, January 24, 2021

UPDATE ON THE COMPILING OF CHESTER WALLACE CONES BOOK -- AND -- A NEW COMPILING OF UPDATES

UPDATE:     

Chester Wallace's book compiling is about to be completed and a NEW Book Compilation with updated information is in the works at the request of my father in law who recently passed.


I have not been able to be on ad much as I would have liked to complete the updates as I was. I apologize. In the last 8+ years we picked up the Full and Part Time caregiving responsibilities of two elderly family members. One of them passed away in 2019, and in the last 5 months we have lost 3 family members back to back, including my father-in-law and my other family member whom we care-gave for part time; each a month a part. (NOT Covid related but restrictions related). And currently right now I am about to lose my father. It has been a hard go these last few months especially, but I am beginning to sift through and get back in to my ancestry mode. 

I will send out updates to the emails I have on file for the completion of the compiling of a *new* book at the request of my father-in-law who recently passed away in September. I will first complete the compiling and digital copy of his fathers book which is almost complete and then combine the updated information that I have just received from my father in law in a new book which I hope to complete before the end of this year with the help of my husband and family. 

If you have not since sent an email to get the updates please do so as the emailers will be notified first on the updates. I again apologize for delays as life took over for a spell. The books are coming, I have just picked them back to get completed.


Take care everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment